Is he shou wu the same as fo-ti?
Yes, they are the same herb. he shou wu is a kind of Chinese herbal medicine. It mainly has the function of nourishing blood, activating collages and calming the mind. It can also play the function of black hair, nourishing liver and kidney, and strengthening muscles and bones. Multiflorum multiflorum can also be used to moisten bowel, detoxify and treat malaria. It is also effective in treating eczema.
he shou wu hair before and after
he shou wu can treat hair whitening, he shou wu shampoo has no effect, you need to eat into the body to consume the effect.
Generally you can use he shou wu to cook porridge or boiled eggs.
he shou wu the effect of boiling eggs
Nourish liver and kidney, nourish blood, and resist premature aging. It is suitable for weak blood deficiency, dizziness, early white hair, premature aging, alopecia and blood deficiency constipation.
he shou wu100g, egg 150g, green Onions 5g, ginger 5g, rice wine 5g, peanut oil 15g.
1. he shou wu washed and cut into pieces.
2. Wash the eggs, put them in the pot and cook them with water.
3. Shell hard-boiled eggs and set aside.
4. Cut the scallions into segments and the ginger into slices.
5. Put he shou wu and ginger pieces into the casserole pot, add appropriate amount of water and boil with high heat.
6. Then turn to low heat and cook for another 40 minutes.
7. Add the scallions and the shelled eggs.
8. Cook together over low heat for about 10 minutes.
9. Add proper amount of salt and peanut oil.
10. Eat eggs and soup.
Is he shou wu the same as fo-ti? he shou wu hair before and after
60 Views comment